In the district Kamenitza the water is collected from two springs and three wells.
The most important are the springs of SYARNA BANYA (The bath of Sulfur) and VLASA. The total flow of the tank is 21.5 l / s; The temperature according to the springs / wells is between 62 and 88.5 degrees Celsius. The water is characterized by being hyper thermal, slightly mineralized, with sulfate, hydrocarbonate, natrium, fluorine and silicon.
The spa treatment is done in SYARNA BANYA (The bath of Sulfur). The name comes from the presence of hydrogen sulfide, which produces an unpleasant smell. To be used, the water temperature is reduced from 88 to 39 degrees. It contains very little magnesium, but fluoride and metasilic acid are more than water in the other districts of the city.
The presence of hydrogen sulfide is useful for the treatment of some diseases of the joints with deficiency of sulfur.
Very good effect is observed in the treatment of the bony excretions in the spine, knee joints, hip joints, etc., and inflammatory diseases of the joints.
Good results are obtained in the treatment of:
– neurological disorders – neuralgia, pleksitis, neuropathies, herniated disc, orthopedic – traumatic disorders, recovery of injuries, sprains, dislocations and others.
– occupational diseases – tenosynovitis, myositis, myalgias and others.
– gynecological diseases, skin diseases – eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and similars.
– wounds difficult to heal after surgery and diabetes.
Water from this source is used only for external medical treatment – not recommended for drinking and for inhalations.
Physical and chemical characteristics
Dt / s flow – 30
Carbonate – 122
Temperature – 90
Sulfate – 171
Mineralization of N / mg / l – 55
Fluoro – 6.3
Hardness 0.7 V0
Sodium – 144
Radon (Ci / l) 1.7
Calcium – 4
Metabolic acid -91
Magnesium – 0.4
- Categorysprings and healing properties
- By Nikolai Vuchev
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org